It's clear. It's direct.
It's the first thing God asks us to do once we believe and decide to spend our lives following Him. Baptism is an outward symbol of an inward change. At Meck, this is something we celebrate together as a church family. If you're interested in taking this next step in your spiritual journey or have questions about what baptism could mean for your life, we've provided resources below that we hope help you.
"What are you waiting for? Get up and be baptized." Acts 22:16
Ready to get baptized?
Sign up below to take your next step. Our next baptism celebration will be the weekend of May 6 & 7 of 2017.
Not sure about baptism?
Click the buttons below each question to hear our Senior Pastor's answers to the most common questions and objections people have about being baptized.
1. I don't want to get wet (1:56)
2. My family can't come (0:56)
3. I want to do it with my family (1:18)
4. I don't have my act together yet (1:23)
5. I'm not ready to join the church (0:38)
6. I'm not sure what's involved (3:42)
7. It's not that urgent (0:32)
8. I waited too long (0:57)
9. I was baptized as an infant/child (5:25)
10. I'm not sure I can keep it up (2:14)